MCCSalesman Recruitment is responsible for the process of sourcing and attracting quality applicants for employment. Our process begins when new recruits are sought and ends when their applicants are submitted via our e-Recruitment web-platform, Employables, the recruitment portal is responsible for the handling of ALL our Recruitment & Selection needs.
Employables brings together all the various current available recruitment methods into one central solution aided by the power of technology. Major recruitment activities like Advertising, Application Platform, Response Handling and the Curriculum Vitae databank (contains information on hundreds of thousands of highly qualified professionals in various disciplines) are handled online via our portal Employables
The recruitment process includes:
- Placement of online advert and conduct a database search for qualified candidates based on agreed specification.
- Short-list applicants/candidates in line with the agreed job specification criteria.
- Conduct of Psychometric & Aptitude Tests.
- Conduct of oral interviews for Behavioral & Traits assessment.
- Conduct screening interviews.
- Comprehensive background checks are conducted – residential, educational and guarantor checks..
- Present shortlisted Candidates to clients for FINAL interview.
We adopt various professional means to attract suitable candidates for job roles..