- This event has passed.
Psychology of Selling
March 18 @ 8:00 am - March 20 @ 6:00 pm
The principles of success if followed to the latter will always produce the same results irrespective of who applies them, all other things being constant. Selling is an art which has principles that when applied will produce results that can be replicated over and over again.
This intensive 2 Day Psychology of Selling programme is an eye opener which is designed to place you among the top 20% of Salesmen in your field. You will be exposed to some profound principles of selling which will skyrocket your sales output. You will be taught the very art of closing Sales and how to become the best Salesman you can be.
At the end of this Programme, the participant should be able to do the following:
- Understand his personality and how it affects his role as a Sales professional
- Describe the key results area in selling.
- Aptly identify the needs of the clients and provide solutions best suited to their needs.
- Understand the principles of goal setting and apply it to the Sales profession.
- Describe the various personalities of a buyer and how to relate with each type.
- Understand the keys to successful selling.
Psychology of Selling has 12 topics namely:
- The inner game of Selling
- The key result areas in selling
- Set and achieve all your sales goals.
- Why People Buy.
- Customer needs
- Creative Selling.
- Getting more appointments
- The Power of Suggestion
- Buyer Personalities.
- Making the Sale.
- Closing the Sale
- 10 Keys to Success in Selling.
All Sales and Non-Sales professionals who would like to learn the art of closing a sale.